Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Understanding Your LabsUnderstanding Your Labs

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Kind soul...

Aug 23, 2001

DDear Dr. Holodniy,

Being that you've dedicated your life to helping others, and at an incredible cost - school, training and continued specialty research etc. etc., - and then to find the time to answer questions from strangers, many of which (me included) are suffering more from psychological issues of anxiety than an HIV issue, is truly remarkable.

I've posted over the year many times to this board, and every time you answer. I know at times it must frustrating for you, but we want you to know that you're providing an incredible service. Many doctors, don't have the patience or bedside manner to deal with the millions who suffer from anxiety or excessive worry, and I can tell you (as I'm sure you know) it can be extremely tough for us "worriers".

Please know that many, if not all of us, really appreciate you being here, for both those with real VL issues and for those who are worry wellers. Your time and effort is not in vain...you are providing a needed and compassionate service to everyone.

You are a "kind soul" and you're the type of person who really makes a difference in this world...God Bless your soul...

Response from Dr. Holodniy

Thanks and posted.

Previous
so many tests!!!!!!!!!!!
Next
Viral Load

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.