Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Kind soul...

DDear Dr. Holodniy,

Being that you've dedicated your life to helping others, and at an incredible cost - school, training and continued specialty research etc. etc., - and then to find the time to answer questions from strangers, many of which (me included) are suffering more from psychological issues of anxiety than an HIV issue, is truly remarkable.

I've posted over the year many times to this board, and every time you answer. I know at times it must frustrating for you, but we want you to know that you're providing an incredible service. Many doctors, don't have the patience or bedside manner to deal with the millions who suffer from anxiety or excessive worry, and I can tell you (as I'm sure you know) it can be extremely tough for us "worriers".

Please know that many, if not all of us, really appreciate you being here, for both those with real VL issues and for those who are worry wellers. Your time and effort is not in vain...you are providing a needed and compassionate service to everyone.

You are a "kind soul" and you're the type of person who really makes a difference in this world...God Bless your soul...

Thanks and posted.

so many tests!!!!!!!!!!!
Viral Load