cost of anHIV antibody test
Nov 2, 1998
I AM DOING A RESEARCH PROJECT ON HIV ANTIBODY TESTING. CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME FIGUES ON THE COST OF THE TESTS.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
There are ranges of course, depending on what reference or hospital lab is doing the test and what there profit motive is. A standard ELISA screening antibody test costs between $20-40. A confirmatory western blot, $70-100. A viral load test costs about $200. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long After A Person Is Infected With Hiv Do You Get Symptoms?
- Will My Body Carry The Hpv Virus Forever?
- What Type Of Food To Avoid For Geographic Tongue?
- What Percentage Of People Could Be A Hpv Carrier?
- What Happens If You Have Unprotected Sex And You Have Hpv?
- What Doctor Treats Hpv In Men?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.