|This Urine Test I've Been Reading About?
Dec 21, 1998
Doc, please tell me where I can read more on this topic. This kind of freaks me and probably thousands of others totally out. Is this test better than the current ELISA using blood or better than the Home Access using "dried" blood samples. What about better than the P24 Antigen test also being used? Please, where do I look to know more about this study???
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You can read more about the test on the company website at www.calypte.com.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- Pathophysiology Of Trichomoniasis
- Anal Sex With Condom Risk
- Can Low Immune System Cause Delayed Seroconversion?
- Chances Of Getting Aids If Doesnt Cum Inside
- Does Multivitamin Supplement Have Any Adverse Effects With Atripla?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.