MEDICATIONS AFFECTING ANTIBODY TESTING?
Dec 28, 1998
I AM CURRENTLY TAKING PREICID, AMOXYCILLIN, ANS BIAXIN TI IRRADICATE H. PYLORI. I AM ALSO TAKING BUSPAR TO REDUCE ANXIETY. IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITY THAT THESE MEDICATIONS WOULD AFFECT THE ACCURACY OF AN HIV ANTIBODY TEST?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Extremely unlikely. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Do You Get Rid Of A Vaginal Staph Infection?
- What Does Smelly Watery Vaginal Discharge Mean?
- 14 Months After Possible Exposure Results Non Reactive
- Can Deep Mouth To Mouth Kiss Cause Hiv?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted By Oral With Only Precum?
- HIV Risk Touching Wet Condom Then Touching Cut Penis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.