MEDICATIONS AFFECTING ANTIBODY TESTING?
Dec 28, 1998
I AM CURRENTLY TAKING PREICID, AMOXYCILLIN, ANS BIAXIN TI IRRADICATE H. PYLORI. I AM ALSO TAKING BUSPAR TO REDUCE ANXIETY. IS THERE ANY POSSIBILITY THAT THESE MEDICATIONS WOULD AFFECT THE ACCURACY OF AN HIV ANTIBODY TEST?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Extremely unlikely. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Oral Sex
- Fever Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Having Sex During Period What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.