pcr dna testing a question
Feb 8, 1999
how long does it take for a pcr dna test to pick up hiv if a person does not want to wait for a hiv 1 test ? ive read your answers . yes and what about woman having sex with woman if one woman is + and the other is _most woman reach the sky by rubbing there private bottomparts together ' clits there is not so much on us woman please give your responds thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
If HIV infection is present, A DNA PCR test would be positive within several days to a couple of weeks. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Should You Do When The Condom Broke And The Person Is Hiv Postive?
- What Is The Risk Of Being Exposed To Hiv Through Pre Ejaculation?
- Difference Between Cd4 And Cd8 Immune Cells
- Medications That Cause Thrush
- What Color Are Hiv Spots On Your Skin?
- Can You Get Hiv Symptoms In Two To Three Days After Exposure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.