pcr dna testing a question
Feb 8, 1999
how long does it take for a pcr dna test to pick up hiv if a person does not want to wait for a hiv 1 test ? ive read your answers . yes and what about woman having sex with woman if one woman is + and the other is _most woman reach the sky by rubbing there private bottomparts together ' clits there is not so much on us woman please give your responds thanks
Response from Dr. Holodniy
If HIV infection is present, A DNA PCR test would be positive within several days to a couple of weeks. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can You Catch HIV From Fingering Stripper?
- Can You Contract HIV From Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV?
- Can You Get HIV From Smoking After Someone?
- Chances Of Catching AIDS From Giving Handjob
- Condom Broke And HIV Transmission Risk
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.