IS THERE A RNA PCR TEST FOR HIV-2?
Feb 16, 1999
Is there such a test? If so, is it a test that most lab can do? ALso, is there a PCR test for HTLV-1 and HTLV-2? If so, can you PLEASE tell me the drug company that makes it so I can tell my doctor to order it.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
There are no commercially available viral load tests for HIV-2, HTLV I or II. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Urethra After Masturbation Worried I Have
- Sore Throat After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Inverted Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Aldara Cream For Genital Warts
- Can You Have Smooth Vaginal Bumps But Not An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.