Feb 23, 1999
I have heard that false positives can occur with antibody testing. Can it also occur with PCR DNA testing?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Yes, but it is extremely unlikely. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- Anal Sex With HIV Positive Female
- Can You Have Aids And Test Hiv Negative?
- Does Fever During Hiv Ars Come And Go?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.