Swollen lymph nodes & recurrent unexplained fever
Aug 18, 2001
What does this mean? A friend explained this symptoms but has no futher information. Could he be HIV+?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
These are very nonspecific findings and could be the result of many different kinds of diseases.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Could I HAVE AIDS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute And Possible HIV Exposure
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Purple Spots After Vaginal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.