Timing of rash w.r.t ARS

Dr. Holodniy, I'm hoping you can please help me, I'm so worried. A little over 7 weeks ago, I had a risky encounter. About five days later, I had very mild nausea during a hangover--for just several hours--which cleared up the next day and didn't come back. I had a bout of diarrhea maybe a month later, which went away in a couple of days and didn't seem any different than occasional diarrhea I have had.

I have not had any fevers, no sore throats, no fatigue, no significant or lasting joint or muscle aches.

However, around 45 days after exposure, I began developing a patchy, pink, slightly raised rash on my arms. The next day it was on my legs and on my chest, but not face. Today (Day 51) my throat feels tense but I'm not sure if I have swollen lymph glands, it doesn't feel sore when I press the sides of neck.

Would this rash be indicative of ARS, given my lack of other symptoms and my presentation? Would it present itself as late as 45 days, or be exacerbated by EXTERNAL factors such as excessive heat (heat wave last week!) or a possible reaction to food (my diet consisted of nothing new, yet I fear a possible onset of seroconversion is changing my body physiology and allergic reactions).

Please answer if you can, I realize it's not proper to make diagnoses over the Internet, tho I am very worried and plan to get tested as soon as possible (8 weeks?) and just wondering if the timing of my rash is in line with typical ARS.

From what we understand in the limited cases at hand, the rash develops at the time with the other symptoms.

production of antibodies
RNA and DNA Question