Aug 18, 2001
During possible ars, my urinalysis revealed high levels of bilirubin and moderate levels of ketone, a trace of protein & blood.
Could this be related to hiv?
I was later found to have EBV, VCA was >170, nuclear antigen was >85. Early antigen was negative as well as mono test.
What would cause my urine to contain these things?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
These are very nonspecific findings and could be related to a variety of infections or noninfectious problems.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Hpv After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Balls After Touching Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.