AIDS on the rise in US?
Aug 18, 2001
The newly released scare tactic from the CDC suggesting that AIDS cases are on the rise in the US says that new cases of AIDS are coming from those HIV over 10 years. Question, How are they to determine that these people have been positive for ten years?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Extrapolations based on current HIV status and history of risk behavior.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hiv And Foot Rash
- How Long Do I Have To Wait To Get A Hep Titer After A Hep B Shot?
- Hiv Infection Risk From Kissing An Hiv Positive Man
- Is It Easy To Contract Hiv?
- In Hiv If High Levels Of Protein Is Detected In The Urine Would I Have An Infection
- What To Look For When You Have An Hpv Breakout?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.