|AIDS on the rise in US?
Aug 18, 2001
The newly released scare tactic from the CDC suggesting that AIDS cases are on the rise in the US says that new cases of AIDS are coming from those HIV over 10 years. Question, How are they to determine that these people have been positive for ten years?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Extrapolations based on current HIV status and history of risk behavior.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sinus Infection Sign Of Ars
- Sore Testicles Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Touching Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Receiving Head Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.