|types of test
Mar 1, 1999
Dear Dr. Holodiny I am doing a paper for college on the lifecycle of Aids. I understand the step the virus takes towards killing the immune system but I guess I don"t understand the different test types. Do you think you can inform me about these different types of test?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I would go to the CDC web site at www.cdc.com for an overview of all the tests in HIV. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute And Negative HIV Test
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Swollen Glands After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.