your comment please

hi indetermined guy again i really wanted to put this to rest so i went a infectious desease hospital i just recently got my result from the blood bank,when the doctor looked at them he started scratching his head in disbelief,he said my report contradicting i ask him why he said why in western p24 band has a neg n pos,then when they did the p24 antegen test it was neg,isnt this the same p24 why neg and indetermined,so he said that my test should have been neg and he would try to call blood center to see what happened.what do u think about this situation please repond

A western blot is measuring the presence of p24 ANTIBODY that your BODY is producing because of HIV infection. A P24 ANTIGEN test is measuring a piece of the VIRUS in your blood. In very early HIv infection, the p24 antibody on a western blot could be weakly positive and the serum p24 antigen could be negative at the same time. MH

HPV and Herpes -- Thanks for your help
Thank you very much - Please read!!