Aug 16, 2001
You previously stated that there were about 100 cases of Hiv-2 in the U.S. How many cases are there of subtypes O and N ? what about the rest of the world?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Unknown and probably much less. Again, someone has to report these cases (to the CDC or other bodies tracking such things) in order for numbers to be tracked effectively.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Who Is At Greater Risk To Get Hiv Top Or Bottom Transmission?
- How Long Does It Take An Hiv Positive Person To Start Showing Signs Of The Disease?
- Neuropathy Tingling
- Can Hepatitis And Hiv Enter The Body Through Common Wart?
- Chances Of Contracting Hepatitis B
- Can A Person Who Is Hiv Positive Get Married?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.