Can detect HIV by lymph node biopsy?
Apr 26, 1999
Dear Dr, Although someone everask similar question, but don't get dirctly answer from you. Could you gine me an answer? I think it's important for someone who can not be detected by blood-based test.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Not sure what you are asking. Can HIV be detected in lymph nodes of infected people? Absolutely.Have there been HIV infected people where all the blood tests were negative, but HIV was found in the lymph nodes. Not to my knowledge. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Neuropathy A Symptom Of HIV?
- Blood In Urine After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.