The gay guy with the HIV+ friend
Jul 21, 1999
Obviousely the two months RNA PCR (up to 40 copies is not enough) especially when I have all the symptoms I was telling you about. Would a six month test for me would be conclusive or I have to test years to find out if I am infected or not like the 13th month man. Should I push my doctor to give me a DNA PCR or you expect the result to be the same like an RNA PCR?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I expect it to be like the RNA PCR. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Plantar Warts And Hiv
- Risks Of Smoking Pot With An Hiv-positive Person
- Can You Have Hiv And Aids At The Same Time?
- When You Get The Shingles Vaccine Can You Still Get An Outbreak?
- What Should You Do If You Think You Have Herpes On Lip?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.