|Is two months viral load equal to six months elisa? 99.8% negative is not false negative?
Jul 21, 1999
Is two months viral load equal to six months elisa? 99.8% negative which is not a false negative?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I don't think the study has been done to answer that question. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Do You Get Trichomoniasis Without Having A Sex Partner?
- How Do You Test For Trichomoniasis?
- How To Get Rid Of Cold Sores Quick?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.