|Is two months viral load equal to six months elisa? 99.8% negative is not false negative?
Jul 21, 1999
Is two months viral load equal to six months elisa? 99.8% negative which is not a false negative?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
I don't think the study has been done to answer that question. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Getting Head Negative Elisa At 3 Months
- Elisa At 18 Weeks False Negative
- Cases Of Wife Contracting Hiv After Husband Had Visited A Prostitute
- Can You Get Hiv During Sex Without Ejaculation?
- How Long Should I Wait To Take An Hiv Test After Being Raped?
- Bilateral Leg Edema In People With Hiv
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.