Is two months viral load equal to six months elisa? 99.8% negative is not false negative?
Jul 21, 1999
Is two months viral load equal to six months elisa? 99.8% negative which is not a false negative?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I don't think the study has been done to answer that question. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 2 Weeks?
- When Shingles Scab Up Are They Still Contagious?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Does A Herpes Blister Look Like?
- What Damage Can Chlamydia Do To Your Body?
- What To Do If Treatment Did Not Work For Gonorrhea Or Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.