Please tell me what to do further when it is obvious it is hiv

I thank you amillion times for doing this great job and sorry that I keep on writing, . Here is a recap of my story for readers who did not see my earlier e-mails. I had sex with somebody hiv+ who cut my penis in a few places (blood was not visible at the time but after I spilled alcohol on it, it was covered by patches the next day) during oral sex and than smeared me with his precum. I know that the risk is there. I woke up five days later with sore throat, and slowly by slowly develoed strong muscle pain, joint pain, white tounge, lymph gland pain and night sweats, in the lat few days my eyes also feel dry and they are very red, all those symptoms are following me now to the beginning of the third month. I did the following tests and they are all negative. Antibodies 15 dats, 28 days (a place that does antibodies will not test me before the third month starts). Antigen 11, 15, 28. 2 RNA PCR, the first accurate up to 15 plates at 15 days (all those might be too early) but the second RNA PCR (I asked for DNA PCR but my doctor insisted on RNA PCR) after 10.5 weeks is more than two months is negative as well-which should be equal to six months Elisa (according to you in the past). My infection is still going on. I must be one of those rare cases where infection is very present but the viral load remains very low-below detectable levels. How often do those cases happen. You say you think that the viral load should be high during ARS but it could also be undetectable inside the cell (should I fight with my doctor ro get a DNA PCR?). I want to hit hard and early, I asked for the pep when the incident happened but the hospitals thought at the time it is a low risk exposure and will not give me any treatment (I am writing from western Europe and here they mostly only give the pep to injured nurses, doctors, policeman) . What should I do, should I maybe do a cd4 or cd8 counts, white cells count reguarly? --my friend's viral load showed up on those tests before he was on the cocktail(so his strain is not rare or something)--now he is undetectable due to therpay? should I do antibodies at three and six months? I can't believe with the exposure to an hiv+ and the symptoms that I am experiencing that it is something else and I had no previous history of hypochondria. Please help me, I am newat work and can't go to the doctors almost at all as I am on probation at work at the moment. Thank you, thank you, thank you for being so great and I am sorry I write so much

I think a 3 month antibody test or DNA PCR now would show that you are not infected. MH

help
Is two months viral load equal to six months elisa? 99.8% negative is not false negative?