|HIV Positive Sex
Jul 21, 1999
If you are HIV+, is it harmful to continue to have unprotected sex with a HIV+ partner?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Good Question. We believe that HIV viral strains can get passed between HIV+ couples. This may result in flu like symptoms again (like ARS) and in the potential transmission of drug resistant strains (both of which I have seen). MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Does Chlamydia Look Like On A Man?
- What Do I Do When My Shingles Start To Scab?
- What Causes Recurrent Bacterial Vaginosis Infections?
- What Can I Do At Home To Make My Herpes Outbreak Go Away?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Through Unprotected Sex?
- Symptoms Of Gonorrhea In The Mouth
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.