Running out of Meds a problem ?

I am on Viramune/Zerit/Epiver ... I have taken most of my meds since June 1998... My question : I have ran out of meds a few times...{maybe 45 missed doses in the last year} and my numbers are still very good 900 and undect.. Since my numbers have contined to climb from 200 & over 100,00... Have the missed doses really been a major problem , I even feel so much better when I take no medication..and my numbers have not suffered ?! only better !!...And is it a major problem with resistance to only take 2 of the 3 meds etc.. when out ?

Missing 45 of 730 doses in a year (6%) is not too bad. I would urge you to get refills in a timely manner, so as not to run out. If you have run out, and there is going to be a delay in getting one or two of the meds, better to stop all, than to stay on one or two of the three. There can be virologic escape in the absence of effective drug pressure and resistance can develop.

MH

slight increase in VL
Genotype Plus - No Reading!!?