|genotype sent and what to do while waiting for return
Nov 16, 1999
my t cell count is 323 and my vl is at 240,000 and it takes around 2 weeks to get results on my genotype test. Is this harming me by waiting the 2 weeks and is my counts very dangouse to my health. This is my first HIV+ test i had.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Two weeks of waiting will not hurt you. Your viral load is quite high, but your T cells are only moderately decreased. These numbers should improved dramatically with therapy. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.