Apr 10, 2000
WHAT IS GAART?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
GART = genotypic antiretroviral resistance test, is one use of that acronym. A soon to be published US study using that name found a short-term viral load advantage in using genotypic resistance over standard of care without benefit of resistance testing, when changing regimens. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Negative Hiv Test After Window Period Should I Retest
- Can You Have Unprotected Sex With Someone Who Has Hiv But An Undetectable Virus Load?
- White Spot Sore Throat Roof Of Mouth Thrush
- Hpv False Positive Hiv
- Can Aids Be Passed On By Two Hiv Negative Gay Men?
- Does A Swollen Neck Lymph Node Mean I Have Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.