Apr 10, 2000
WHAT IS GAART?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
GART = genotypic antiretroviral resistance test, is one use of that acronym. A soon to be published US study using that name found a short-term viral load advantage in using genotypic resistance over standard of care without benefit of resistance testing, when changing regimens. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Where On The Body Can Shingles Break Out?
- When Will I See A Blister On My Lips If I Have Herpes?
- What Will Happen If I Touched A Genital Herpes Scab?
- What Percentage Of People Have Hpv?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Male Genital Warts?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.