Apr 17, 2000
What labs do you recommend for resistance testing?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I don't usually recommend labs on this forum, but several labs including Quest, Stanford, LabCorp, among others, will perform resistance testing. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Would Hiv Show Up In Blood Test Six Weeks After Exposure
- Where Do Shingles Appear On The Body?
- What Is The Hpv Titer Blood Test?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Syphilis And Itchy Skin Rashes
- Symptoms Of Genital Warts In Throat
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.