Aug 12, 2001
My viral load has gone up from under 50 for 4 months to last testing 258, this one to 480....my cd4 have 32 increse and are at over 400....is this just a "blip" ?or should i be concerned about resistance or that my viral load will continue jumping?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
These are probably blips. You may also want to inquire as to whether there was any change is assay methods to account for the viral load changes. In any case I would just observe. If it goes over 1,000, then you may need to reassess your treatment regimen. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Over The Counter Treatment For Oral Thrush
- Can You Get Hiv From Sucking On A Woman's Breast?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.