Aug 12, 2001
My viral load has gone up from under 50 for 4 months to last testing 258, this one to 480....my cd4 have 32 increse and are at over 400....is this just a "blip" ?or should i be concerned about resistance or that my viral load will continue jumping?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
These are probably blips. You may also want to inquire as to whether there was any change is assay methods to account for the viral load changes. In any case I would just observe. If it goes over 1,000, then you may need to reassess your treatment regimen. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cold Feet After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Ejaculation After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Tiredness After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.