Night Sweat and Duration
Apr 5, 1999
When does "HIV Related" night sweats occur? Is it during the first few weeks after the infection? Is it drenching wet? Finally, does it has to accompanied by something else such as a fever?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Usually occurs in the first few weeks, can be drenching, and is usually associated with fever. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Aids Or Hiv What Would Show Up Abnormal In Blood Tests?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Can Cause Herpes False Positive?
- Tingling In Hands And Feet With Shingles
- Timeline Of Herpes Transmission
- Time Frame After Contracting Herpes Before It Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.