Take longer than 6 months to seroconvert.
Apr 26, 1999
Have you personally treat any patients that take longer than 6 months to seroconvert. How old are those document cases that took longer than 6 months to seroconvert? Are there any recent document cases that took longer than 6 months to seroconvert? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I have personally not seen any patients take longer than 6 months to seroconvert. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Why It Still Burn After I Have Been Treated For An Std?
- Can You Get Anything Sucking Someone's Cock Without A Condom?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes In Neck And Groin
- Getting Hiv Through Open Cuts On Hands
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.