Apr 29, 1999
Hi Doctor, Thanks for your response for my previous question, Is there any chances of Viral load (HIV RNA)to be less than 200 copies/ml (HIV antibody was negative) after 40 days of exposer ? Any cases?. Please help me.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
In someone who is truly acutely infected with HIV, I have never seen or heard of such a case. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When An Insect Bites Someone With Hiv Can It Be Transmitted To Another Person?
- Can I Catch Hiv From Someone With A Zero Viral Load?
- Can A Person Have Sex With A Person With Hiv And Not Get Infected?
- Can Urine Tests Show Hiv?
- At What Stage In The Hiv Virus Does Kaposi's Sarcoma Develop
- Major Signs Of Hiv Infection
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.