May 4, 1999
DEAR DOCTOR, WANTED TO KNOW WHAT THE ONSET OF HIV INDUCED NEUROPATHY WAS LIKE......IS IT A GRADUAL TYPE OF ONSET, OR DOES IT COME HARD ALL OF A SUDDEN ??? THANKS A MILLION FOR ALL YOUR TIME WITH US! PB.
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Usually gradual,starting with decreased sensation, pins or needles and progressing to numbness or chronic pain. This usually takes weeks to months. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vaginal Discharge After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- If Bodily Fluid Hits Just Your Skin Are You At Risk Of Std's?
- Std Test Procedure For Men
- 3 Month Hiv Test Or 6 Months
- Bilirubin And ALT Elevated With Tired, Weakness, Fever
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.