Seroconversion for all std's
May 11, 1999
What is the time frame for the body to develop antibodies to the below stated STD's (testing with 99% specificity and sensitivity)and what type of test would you recommend?
1. HIV (time frame for 99% accuaracy)
2. Herpes (time frame for 99% accuracy)
Response from Dr. Holodniy
We are going well outside the confines of this forum to answer all of those questions. 3 months for HIV using conventional serology. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Essential Oils For Neuropathy
- Symptoms Of Hiv 1 Vs Hiv 2
- Will Kids Catch Genital Warts If Parents Have It?
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes From Infected Person?
- What If You Have Sex One Week Before A Herpes Outbreak?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.