Jul 29, 1999
Dr., This is probably an impossible question, but please answer best as possible.
Male, early 20s, found positive. Works out, eats right, stays positive, sticks with regimens given to a T. Will he see his 40s? Can he have children?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
You'll see 40. Hmmmm, kids are a bigger problem if you want to use your sperm. There are some clinics (in Italy and other places) that claim they can "wash" sperm from HIV infected men and inseminate women, or do in vitro fertilization of harvested eggs and not get the woman or fetus infected. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Over The Counter Drugs Can Treat Genital Herpes?
- What Happens When Herpes Virus Enters Your Body?
- What Groups Of People Are Affected By Genital Herpes?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- What Are The Chances Of High Risk Hpv Turning Into Cancer?
- Symptoms Of Proteus Vaginitis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.