|QUANTITATIVE PCR TEST AT 4 WEEKS NEGATIVE RESULT
Aug 9, 1999
HOW MANY CASES HAVE YOU EVER SEEN OF PEOPLE GETTING SEROCONVERTION, AFTER HAVING A QUANTITATIVE TEST EXACTLY AFTER 4 WEEKS OF POSIBLE INFECTION WITH A NEGATIVE RESULT OF <400 COPIES PER ML.? IS POSIBLE AT THIS TIME TO HAVE A REAL VIRAL LOAD OF LESS THAN 400 AND SOME WEEK LATER A HIGHER ONE WITHOUT MEDS? IT SUPOSES THAT VIRAL LOAD SHOUD BE IN THOUSANDS BY 4 WEEKS?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
None, unlikely and yes.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching An Open Scab?
- Black Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Rubbing Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
- Can Animal And Insect Bites Transmit Hepatitis?
- Can Hepatitis Cause Excessive Saliva At Night?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.