Aug 12, 1999
How long do lymph nodes that swell during ars last? DO they stay swollen til you get aids or do they stay swollen for many months after they swell during ars?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Usually a couple of weeks to a couple of months, then they shrink back down to normal. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chances Of Acquiring HIV Unprotected Receptive Anal Sex
- Cigarette Smoking And False Negative Hiv Tests
- Hepatitis And Hiv Coinfection Test False Positive
- Maximum Window Period For Hiv Testing
- Pain In Liver Signs And Symptoms Of HIV
- Per Contact Chance Contracting HIV Receptive Anal No Ejaculation
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.