Aug 12, 1999
How long do lymph nodes that swell during ars last? DO they stay swollen til you get aids or do they stay swollen for many months after they swell during ars?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Usually a couple of weeks to a couple of months, then they shrink back down to normal. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Floaters After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Condom Popped Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Rash After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Touching Spit Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.