Aug 12, 1999
How long do lymph nodes that swell during ars last? DO they stay swollen til you get aids or do they stay swollen for many months after they swell during ars?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Usually a couple of weeks to a couple of months, then they shrink back down to normal. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore Lymph Nodes In Groin Do I Have Hiv
- How Long Do I Have To Wait To Get A Hep Titer After A Hep B Shot?
- Where Is The Virus Hiv Most Likely To Be Found?
- Are Sore Throat Aches Pains Fatigue Fever Chills Hiv Symptoms?
- Worried About Hiv Can't Sleep Already Have Herpes
- Will There Be A Cure For Hpv In The Future?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.