For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

case studies for healthy HIV+,no meds, 14+ yrs

Dr. Mark, Thank you for your response. My husband was wondering if you know of any case studies regarding healthy long term non-progressers? Is there any way to test the cytotoxic t-cell response? Also, are there any numbers regarding the amount of long term non-progressers available? My husband has always been confident about his health, and with all the negative things out there, I feel better about it.

Thank You for your time....

You should feel good about it. There are some research labs that are tackling this question and there is now some data that are being published on the subject. MH

acte HIV to Chronic?