Looks like the Body Needs to Add a New Forum Category!

Dear Dr. Holodniy:

You must be the most patient man on earth. As a pwa, I must tell you that I get so tired of reading all these questions about "am I infected", " I've been tested 52 times", "what is this rash", and "please hold my hand".

I know my opinion is probably an unpopular one, but I am so disgusted at people who almost seem to 'want' hiv. I read your forum because as a pwa, I have concerns and want to know specifically about viral load issues, and it frustates me to have to wade through all these irrelevant questions.

Perhaps there could be another forum for these readers, or perhaps their questions could be forwarded to the mental health forum. I don't mean to seem rude, but if these folks really had hiv, and had dealt with shingles, cmv, pcp, toxoplasmosis, drug resistance, etc. they would realize how irritating it is to see this valuable space wasted on frivolous questions.

Please, IF YOU HAVE BEEN TESTED ALONG THE CDC GUIDELINES WITH THE ELIZA AND WESTERN BLOT AND IT HAS BEEN 6 MONTHS SINCE YOUR EXPOSURE, ACCEPT YOUR GOOD NEWS AND MY HEARTFELT CONGRATULATIONS, AND FIND A NICE TRIVIA SITE OR SOMETHING. PWA'S NEED THIS SPACE. We don't need followup from every Tom, Dick and Harry to comment on their negative test and how it made them feel. Our tests came back positive, and this is our turf.

Disgruntled PWA

Dear disgruntled, I am just the hired help. You may want to take this to the management. I share your pain. MH

General questions about new clinical studies and treatment being conducted
insurance company