|General questions about new clinical studies and treatment being conducted
Feb 15, 1999
Dr. Holodniy, I am currently writing a research paper on new treament's of hiv/aids. I was woundering if you could direct me to some sources that may be able to answer some questions that I have such as, What is being done today to cure the epidemic? What studies are currently progressing for new help? Also where can I find answers to the financial strain on the patient as well as the public overall. JU
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
You have hit on alot of issues. The CDC, JAMA/HIV, ACTIS, will get you started. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- I Have Hep C Feel Bloated Belly Feels Like It's Gonna Pop
- What Does A Rash Look Like If You Have Hiv?
- What Can Be Done For Neuropathy?
- Who Has The Right To Know About Patient's Hiv Status?
- How Long Does It Take For Thrush To Leave The Mouth After Treatment Starts?
- Are Stiff Neck And Fatigue Burning Eyes Symptoms Of Aids?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.