Smith Kline Beecham
Apr 19, 1999
I heard on the radio today that a Smith Kline Beecham lab in Palo Alto, CA was re-using needles for drawing blood. Now, they are calling people in to get tested for Hep and HIV. I cannot beleive this! Is this still happening? This is enough to drive an HIV-paranoid person (like myself) crazy! Have you heard about this?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
It's all over the news. The investigation and lookback continues.... MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will My Chlamydia Go Away With Treatment?
- Where Do The Breakouts Of Genital Herpes Show Up On The Body?
- What Does The Beginning Of Genital Herpes Look Like?
- What Do I Do If My Girlfriend Has Hpv?
- What Are Complications Of Untreated Gonorrhea?
- Time Frame For Before Herpes Shows Up On An Std Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.