May 18, 1999
RE: Been reading and I'm Confused
Thank you for your answers they have given me what I haven't been able to get from my GP or the STD clinic I visited: Some measure of peace of mind. It's incredible to me that some doctors know so little about HIV etc. I was told to "go home and don't worry about it, come back in six months". Who could live like that? I have a familly!!
Thanks again. No need to respond
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Glad to be of help. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Loose Stool After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Getting Fingered Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.