May 20, 1999
Hello Dr, it seems like most of your readers turn out to be HIV negative after a series tests even with all kind of symptoms. I am wondering if any of readers are actually infected (I hope there are none). Unfortunately, there isn't any follow up from your readers. For all the readers on this forum, please share your experiences and your test results. Thanks.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Couldn't have said it better. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Risk Of Swallowing Cum
- Are White Spots A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Dizziness After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.