For the guy who was infected by the nurse

Mark, please post, if this nurse truly is responsible she needs to be stopped from doing this to anyone else.

For the guy who is now hiv+, you need to first write down an exact account of the incident, fully detailed. You need to bug the hell out of the clinics administration, and you keep calling, if the doctor won't talk to you, you get the name of his supervisor and so forth....you need to contact the local public health dept. and alert them...if I were you I would call the CDC and even possibly get a lawyer. You can also report her to the department of regulation and liscensing, they take complaints about nurses and should begin an investigation. You may even want to call the police. In the infamous case of Kimberley Bergalis the CDC was able to make a close match between her hiv and that of her dentist who allegedly gave it to her. I feel just terrrible for you...but you can make a difference for someone else....wishing you the best of luck

Posted. MH

fertility
insurance