Jul 26, 1999
my wife and myself went to a fertility clinic for an in vitro procedure. I was tested for htlv 1/2 and it was positive. Now he can't perform the in vitro procedure because california law won't let him. why is this and what is the harm to a fetus or child to be born.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not sure about the laws or the fetal risks, if any, in that area. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Vertigo In Early Stages Of Hiv
- Will Shingles Affect My Sex Life?
- When You Have A Herpes Outbreak Do You Get A Sore Throat?
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
- What If Antibiotics Did Not Clear Up My Bacterial Vaginosis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.