Jul 26, 1999
my wife and myself went to a fertility clinic for an in vitro procedure. I was tested for htlv 1/2 and it was positive. Now he can't perform the in vitro procedure because california law won't let him. why is this and what is the harm to a fetus or child to be born.
Response from Dr. Holodniy
I am not sure about the laws or the fetal risks, if any, in that area. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swallowing Cum How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Is Muscle Ache An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Fever After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Get Std Results Back?
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.