trying to understand
Oct 7, 1999
dear doc, thanks for your response. we'll just have to wait ntil all the tests come back to figure out what's going on with my bro.just wanted to let you know your colume has been a great help to me and my family in trying to understand everything that goes on w/hiv-aids and the ones we love that are affected by it. thanks again...
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Glad to be of some help. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Black Spots After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
- Tingling Sensation Penis Sexually Transmitted Disease
- Why Can't U Use Douche If You Have A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.