|viral load correlation
Nov 16, 1999
Dr., do you believe there is any correlation between the level of viral load and the existence or severity of ARS?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
There is little published data to answer that question directly. Most data has been presented in aggregate and not as individual patients with quantitation of ARS severity. Viral load levels during ARS, do not necessarily correlate with later progression. Viral load levels after seroconversion and after ARS, do correlate with progression. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Correlation Between Candidiasis And Addictions
- What Are The Best Condoms To Use To Protect Against Hiv?
- I Am Hiv Positive And My Boyfriend Is Not How Can I Tell Him
- Why Do I Get Shingles Even After I Have Had The Vaccination?
- Who Gets Herpes The Most Men Or Women?
- When You Have Genital Warts Do You Have A Lot Of Them Or Just One Wart?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.