|testicular cancer and aids????????
Jun 18, 1999
my friend has had hiv since 1984 and he had a swollen testical so went to the dr and come to find out it was seminoma and was removed thankfully it was localized but the question i have is since he is on all these meds can there be a connection as seeing his immune system was so weak for a long time can that have occured from having hiv there has to be a connection somewhere .......
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
Probably true-true and unrelated. It is one of the most common tumors of the testes in non-HIV infected men. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Testicular Pain A Sign Of AIDS?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Burning Urethra After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.