hiv and radiation what is happening???
Jun 29, 1999
my friend had a testical removed and it was seminoma but contained the dr said 28 days of radiation was all he needed but he had some already and cannot tolerate it what are the chances of it returning to the lymph system if no radiation was used what are the chances?because i feel this was due to his already ravished immune system that this happened and some drs agree
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Sorry, I am not an oncologist, and therefore would not want to comment on that. MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Fingering Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Causative Agents Of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Accuracy Of An Hiv Test After Six Weeks
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.