getting dark

I'm afro american male. Ten years ago I got diagnose with HIV. For the past two years I've been taking crivivan and combivour. About three years ago I noticed that my skin has been getting darker. It haven't happen over night but gradually over the three yrs. now I'm three shades darker then my normal color. I also notice little tiny black moles on my chest and back. Also blister type bumps on the sides of my feet in some spots of my upper body I noticed small dime sized soft knots. I talked to my dr. and he saids age comes with moles sometimes and stay out of the sun and that I have athelets feet. And that my knots are fatty tissue build up don't worry. What do you think I should Doc and what do you think.

The darker skin, and I suspect darkening of your finger nails as well, is most probably the result of the AZT in the Combivir. It is fairly well described in African Americans and will not cause any harm to you. MH

Bronchitis
DRY EYES