Aug 5, 2001
Dear Dr. H. Can ARS rash appear on only a small part of the face, for instance, only on the chin and no where else on the face or body?
| Response from Dr. Holodniy
That would not be the way the rash presents.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- If I Have Ars Will I Have Rash?
- During Ars When Does Rash Appear
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Touching A Bloody Scab?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Ache In Testicles After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Penis After Vaginal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.