Aug 5, 2001
Dear Dr. H. Can ARS rash appear on only a small part of the face, for instance, only on the chin and no where else on the face or body?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
That would not be the way the rash presents.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared I Have AIDS
- Are Dark Spots On Mouth Area And Penis Tip Signs Of Hiv?
- At What Stage Of Hiv Do You Get Itching
- Body To Body Massage No Penetration Hiv Risk
- Can A Cbc Give A Hint About Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.