Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

Ask the Experts About

Understanding Your LabsUnderstanding Your Labs

Rollover images to visit our other forums!
Recent AnswersAsk a Question

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

never coming back here
Aug 9, 1999

mark, hey! ok, i am the 22 year old girl and i just read the persons who said they were negative after 14 months, that sounds similiar to me! mark, it has now been 15 months and i just got my home access test back yesterday and it says NEGATIVE so it and the pcr tests are all telling me i am negative! what do you think about that mark after all my symtpoms? i beleie you are right and i should stop testing! i am not coming here anymore, it really adds to my fears but i lovve you and i think you area a godsend! i am so sorry for bugging you for a year straight! anyway, you guys, there is NO symptoms that you could possibly have that will tell mark or anyone that you ahve aids without a pos. test, i have had every symtpom possible, even the scarey ones like swollen glands under the arms, etc. i am negative! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks mark! go ahead and tell me no more tests! ha, i am finished! :))))

Response from Dr. Holodniy

No more tests. MH

Previous
HIV TESTING SUPPORT GROUP
Next
Worried you have hiv??read this!!!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.