Change Forum name

Hello Dr.Holodniy, dont you think we should rename this forum to 'Am I Infected' or better create a new forum with that name ? I think there would be at least 2 good reasons to do this: 1) The vast majority of people asking questions in this forum is hiv negativ. 2) The vast majority of questions being ask in this forum have nothing to to with Viral Load and Resistance testing. It is certainly also important to answer 'Am I infected' questions, but thats simply not the purpose of this forum. Thanks

Agreed. I want to concentrate on questions that the forum was truly intended to answer. MH

Scrap this Bulletin Board
HIV TESTING SUPPORT GROUP