life span affected?
Apr 17, 2000
I have tested positive for epstein-barr and hepatitis C-I lead a active life free of DISABLING symptoms-I am 46-will my life expectancy be reduced due to the positive results?
Response from Dr. Holodniy
Do your diagnoses include HIV infection? MH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- When Would Know If You Have Herpes After Coming In Contact?
- What Kind Of Blood Test Do You Use For Herpes?
- What Is A Over The Counter Genital Wart Remover?
- What Do Genital Warts Look Like When They First Appear?
- Vinegar And Water For Bacterial Vaginosis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.